What is the best drill press? Go with the LeBlond LPD-25VS, an inverter variable speed drilling machine.
With our drill press, you can drill holes as well as perform sanding, honing and polishing operations. The LDP-25VS features continuous variable transmission that allows an operator a wide speed range and the ability to change speeds while the machine is running.
LDP-25VS Advantages Over a Hand-Held Drill
The LDP-25Vs offers you more control and precision than a conventional hand-held unit:
With LeBlond’s unit, a machinist or a student learning the craft can:
- Apply the drill to a workpiece with less effort by manipulating the movement of the chuck and spindle with a lever connected to a rack and pinion.
- Secure and restrain the workpiece on the table with a vise or clamp for greater control and security.
- Drill holes accurately and consistently because the angle of the spindle is fixed relative to the table.
- Use larger and small drill bits to drill holes because the LDP-25VS is equipped with a more powerful motor than a hand-held one.
Best Drill Press Specifications
The LDP-25VS is a floor type drill press with bank and tank. It features an 18.3” x 15” table size and 16” swing.
Other notable specifications include:
- 2 HP motor
- Electrics: 230V/60Hz/3PH
- 1” Drilling Capacity in Steel
- 5/8” Tapping Capacity
- 23” x 15” Base Size
- 15 – 3000 RPM Spindle Speed
- 16mm Table Slot
LDP-25VS Standard Features
LeBlond’s unit is equipped with key standard features that will allow you tackle any job requirement, including a:
- Digital Tachometer Display
- Tapping System
- LED Work Light
- Safety Guard Kit with Shut Off Micro Switch
For more information on the LDP-25VS, click or tap here.
Or call (888) 532-5663 and select option 2.
We look forward to hearing from you!