Digital Readout Packages
Digital Readout Systems: DP700 Digital Readout
The DP700 is the latest in Newall’s line of a powerful and intuitive digital readout packages (DROs). The unit is housed in a rugged, ergonomically designed casting. The DRO features all of the essential functions for milling, boring, turning, grinding, and general machining operations.
- Available in 1, 2 or 3 axes
- Clean, Crisp, Easy to Read, LEDs
- Intuitive Message Window
- Long Life Membrane Keypad
- Solid cast construction
- Safe, Low Voltage Power Supply (UL)
- Panel Mount Version Available
DP700 Features Include:
- Feed Rate Display
- Bolt Hole Circle Routine
- Line Hole Routine
- Arc Contouring
- Programmable Memory/Teach
- Polar Coordinates
- Tool Offsets
- Taper Calculations
- Axis Vectoring/Summing
- Linear and Segmented Error Comp.
- RS232 Output
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Czech, Russian, Portugues, Danish
ADD THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CUSTOM QUOTE
1) Select your options. 2) Click “Add to Quote”!
Linear Encoders for Newall DRO Systems
Spherosyn ™ and Microsyn ™ encoders are designed to give you consistent accuracy and reliability under even the harshest shop conditions. Based on the principle of electromagnetics, Newall’s analogue encoders embody a truly innovative design in which all of the electronic and measuring components are sealed and protected. The encoders carry an IP67 (NEMA 6) environmental rating and will continue to provide accurate and reliable readings even when submerged in water, oil and coolant.
- IP67 (NEMA 6)
- Withstands dust, dirt, oil and other environmental conditions
- No mechanical wear characteristics
- Requires no cleaning or maintenance
- High tolerance to shock and vibration