KOL40M K.O. Lee Industrial Surface Grinder
PRWeb News Release
Need to machine a tool with extraordinary precision? Buy the K.O. Lee Industrial Surface Grinder. It has table that can be easily controlled from fine to rapid feed range for your various grinding requirements.
ADD THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CUSTOM QUOTE
The wheelhead is designed so that it can be tilted easily to ± 15 degrees. It can
be swiveled 360 degrees on the horizontal plane. Both of these features make it easy to set rake and relief angles.
GRINDING WHEEL SPINDLE ASSEMBLY:
The K.O. Lee industrial surface grinder spindle assembly is designed so that the spindle shaft is supported by two pairs of angular ball bearings; i.e. one pair at each end of the spindle support. The spindle is grease lubricated for life and no additional lubrication is
The workhead can be positioned on the table as desired by the operator and can be swiveled accurately at any horizontal and vertical angle. It has a taper hole in each end of the spindle; i.e. NT#50 / MT5.
In order to machine various grinding requirements, the table can be easily controlled
from fine to rapid feed range. The table feed mechanism is designed to be controlled by finger tip action. The spring cushioned table dogs are used for both positioning the table as well as absorbing table return traverse shock. The table ways are hardened, ground and anti-friction bearings are used. It swivels 120 degrees.
The right and left tailstocks can be easily positioned any place on the table. The right tailstock has a retractable center for easy mounting and is mounting of the workpiece.
The machine has a centralized lubrication system.
- Electrics: 230V/3ph/60Hz *other voltages available
- Diamond Dresser Holder
- Wheel Guard Holders (Long & Short)
- Center Gauge
- Plain Tooth Rest Holder w/ Blade
- T-Wrench For Grinding Wheel Sleeve
- Pin Wrench
- Leveling Pads (Qty 3)
- Reducing Collets (3 Sizes)
- Grinding Wheels (7 Sizes)
- Nut Wrenches (Qty 2)
- Draw-in Bolt for Workhead and Washer
- Workhead Spindle Center
- Spindle Drive Belt
- Double End Wrench
- Tool Cabinet & Touch-up Paint
- Right and Left Hand Tailstocks
- Wheel Guards (Qty 4)
- Collet Wrench
- Universal Tooth Rest Plate & Blade Holder Ext.
- Ejector Rod
- Sleeve Extracting Bar
- Micrometer Adjustable Tooth Rest
- Plain Tooth Rest Holder
- Grinding Wheel Sleeves (5 Sets)
- Lockable Main Disconnect Switch
- Washer for 1/8” Grinding Wheel
- 4” Spindle Extension Wheel Sleeve and Collar
- Operation Manual and Parts List
- Allen Wrench
- Ext. & Washers for Slit-Saw & Side Mill Cutters
|Swing Over Table||10″|
|Distance Between Centers||27.5″|
|Distance Between Tailstock and Workhead||22.75″|
|Table Work Surface||5-5/16″ x 37″|
|Table Longitudinal Movement||16″|
|Saddle Cross Movement||10″|
|Workhead Vertical Movement||10″|
|Taper Holes in Workhead Spindle||NT #50 / MT5|
|Grinding Wheel Spindle RPM||2600/ 3700 6200|
|Grinding Wheel Spindle Motor||1.5HP|
|Floor Space Requirements||61″ x 68.5″|
|Machine Net Weight||2560 lbs.|