LeBlond Ltd. offers an Apron and QC Box rebuild service for Regal manual lathes built from 1955 and newer. Having your lathe’s Apron and/or QC Box rebuilt is an excellent way to improve the functionality, precision and longevity of your manual lathe.
Both the Apron and/or QC Box may show wear over the years due to extended usage. If so, you can have your unit rebuilt by the LeBlond factory.
The following is LeBlond’s rebuild procedure:
- Contact LeBlond Ltd so that a Return Goods Authorization can be issued.
- Remove the Apron and/or QC Box from your lathe and ship it to LeBlond Ltd.
- LeBlond will disassemble, clean and inspect your unit.
- LeBlond will provide you with a detailed list of parts that will be required to rebuild your unit. (Note: If casting holes are out of tolerance, they will be bored and rebushed to original specifications. This cost will be included in the rebuild price.)
- LeBlond will proceed with the rebuild after the customer gives authorization and provides a purchase order.
- After the Apron and/or QC Box is reassembled with OEM parts, tests will be run to make sure the unit operates properly.
- LeBlond will prepare the unit for shipment to the customer.
If you have further questions on rebuilding the Apron and/or QC Box of your LeBlond manual lathe, call LeBlond Ltd. at (888) 532-5663. If you are interested in new LeBlond or K.O. Lee machines or require original OEM parts for your LeBlond, K.O. Lee, Standard Modern, Johnson Press, Deka Drill and W.F. & John Barnes equipment, call LeBlond Ltd. at (888) 532-5663.